Who is the person in charge of processing your data and what are the contact details?
Identity: AMADIS FINE TILES S.A.
Tax Identification Number (NIF): A-98063845
Postal Address: Calle Galicia 1 mezzanine CP 12004 (Castellón)
Contact phone: + 34 96 110 51 51
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the website, we collect the data displayed in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload or send images you should avoid uploading images with location data (EXIF GPS) included. Website visitors can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and connect to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed.
When you log in, we will also set various cookies to save your login information and screen display options. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg, videos, images, articles, etc.). Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg, videos, images, articles, etc.).
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
For more information about Firefox click here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookiesinformacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-#w_configurar-las-cookies
For more information about Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
For more information about Explorer click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/eses/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-ininternet-explorer-9
For more information about Safari click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
For more information about Opera click here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can automatically recognize and approve follow-up comments instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Of the users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they can’t change their username). Webmasters can also view and edit that information.
Visitor comments may be checked by an automated spam detection service.
In addition, you can prevent the recording of the data provided by the cookie to Google relating to the use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the plug-in on your computer. available through the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
What rights do you have over your data?
As an interested party, you have the following rights, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD):
• according to art. 15 GDPR, the right, to the extent indicated therein, to obtain information about the personal data that concerns you and that we process;
• according to art. 16 GDPR, the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification or completion of personal data concerning you;
• according to art. 17 RGPD, the right to obtain the deletion of personal data that concerns you, as long as the treatment is not necessary:
– to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information,
– for the fulfillment of a legal obligation,
– for reasons of public interest, or
– for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims;
• according to art. 18 RGPD, the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your data when
– the data subject contests the accuracy of the data,
– the treatment is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of the data,
– we no longer need the data but you need it for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, or
– you have objected to the processing under article 21 GDPR;
• according to art. 20 RGPD, the right to receive the personal data that concerns you and that you have provided us, in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, or to request that they be transmitted to another person in charge;
• according to art. 77 RGPD, the right to file a claim with a control authority. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or the headquarters of our company.
Spanish Data Protection Agency
Calle Jorge Juan, nº6
Telephone 901 100 099